VetIQ® Minties® Twists Dog Dental Chews
Kiss your dog’s bad breath bye-bye with Minties® Twists. With a delicious blend of peppermint and vanilla, Minties® Twists are the flavorful, affordable treats uniquely designed to help remove plaque, tartar, and bad breath right at its source. Give your dog fresh breath and a sparkling smile — all in one dog dental chew.
- One Minties® Twists Dog Dental Treat is all it takes to start dog teeth cleaning and freshening, and to help remove plaque and tartar.
- Minties® Dental Treats for Dogs contain NO WHEAT, CORN, OR SOY. No added sugars or salt.
- Keep your dog’s teeth and gums healthy and clean with VetIQ® Minties® Twists Dog Dental Bone Chews. Helps remove plaque buildup and controls tartar as they chew.
- These Minties® Dental Twists are made in the USA.
- Give your dog the mouth-wowing treat that helps promote their overall health with Minties® Twists Dog Treats.
Long-Lasting Dental Treat
That is low in fat, highly digestible, and gluten-free.
Attack Bad Breath at Its Source
The twisted texture helps remove tough plaque buildup while they chew.
We take our customers’ feedback and reviews seriously at Minties®. See what other pet parents are saying about our products for their furry family members.
- SMALL TWISTS: Give adult dogs (10-15 pounds) one bone per day, or adult dogs (15-30 pounds) two bones per day to help clean teeth and freshen breath.
- MEDIUM/LARGE TWISTS: Give adult dogs (30-50 pounds) one bone per day, or adult dogs (50+ pounds) two bones per day to help clean teeth and freshen breath.
- Always monitor your dog while they are chewing and consuming this product.
- Throw away any pieces that are too large for your dog to swallow or digest.
- Provide easy access to fresh drinking water while your dog is chewing and consuming this product.
Caution: For dog use only. Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children.
Dog Dental Treats
Q. How can Minties® help my dog’s dental and oral health?
A. As part of the VetIQ® brand, Minties® have a vet recommended, triple action formula that helps clean your dog’s teeth, freshen its breath, and control plaque and tartar.
Q. How does Minties® make my dog’s breath smell better?
A. Minties® uses natural breath freshening ingredients like chlorophyll (alfalfa), peppermint, parsley, fennel, and dill. The mechanical action of chewing also cleans your dog’s teeth and helps remove the plaque and bacteria that causes mouth odor.
Q. Are Minties® Dental Treats safe for my dog?
A. Minties® are free of many ingredients that may be of concern to you and your dog: wheat, gluten, soy, corn, artificial flavors and animal by-products. They are also free of gelatin, hydrogenated starch hydrolysate (HSH), soy protein isolate, or propyl gallate – ingredients which can be problematic for dogs. Always consult your veterinarian for specific guidance on what is best for your dog.
Q. How often should I give my dog a dental chew?
A. We recommend giving your dog a Minties® Dental Treat once per day in accordance with the directions on product packaging or your vet’s instructions.
Q. Why are there different sizes of Minties® Dental Treats?
A. Minties® are sized to best meet the needs of each dog depending on its size. Bones should be chewed and gnawed to remove the plaque and tartar on a dog’s teeth. The size needs to be appropriate to allow the proper abrasive chewing action to more fully clean the dog’s teeth and help control plaque and tartar.